Chimney rebuild with roman bricks. The original chimney was damaged due to cracked flues venting the furnace, and a non functional dummy flue for decoration that was not filled. Allowing water to fill the flue and seep into the chimney and disintegrate the interior fill brick and outer wall. We took down the old chimney 5ft removed and replaced the damaged flues, filled the new dummy flue, installed a sandstone apron matching the rest of the home, rebuilt the chimney and inner fill, and capped with limestone and a wash.
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Monday, August 24, 2015
Bathroom remodel almost completed. We installed a new whirlpool tub, new plumbing, subway tile shower surround, with red guard water barrier under tile, new shower fixtures, new drywall, new shower door, heated floor system, tiled floor and baseboards, new insulation, bath fan install(with light, nightlight mode and blu tooth speakers). All thats left is the counter, sink, backsplash and paint.
Posted by Anonymous at 7:37 AM
Thursday, August 20, 2015
Previous project now finished. We installed the electrical and led lighting on the brick piers. Glass block was installed on top of the caps along with beveled limestone caps to top it off. The top caps are laid in place by weight only, so they can be easily removed for electrical and bulb maintenance.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:55 AM